Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wedding weekend

This was the wedding weekend. Erik and Lauren got married up in Nevada City on Saturday and then Bob and Nicole on Sunday back in Berkerely.

Round 1: Megan and I drove up to her folks house Thursday night (missing Friday traffic on a holiday weekend.. very good). Then Friday evening went to the rehersal dinner and out for many drinks. Saturday morning was rough! Saturday day the guys went out to the Yuba River South Folk and kicked it for the day.. Sobered up pretty much. Then the wedding was in the evening and all went well. Hopefully I'll see some pictures since Megan was barried in the crowd. Reception was also great. Sat with Jason Alonzo who I haven't seen in years.

Round 2: Sunday we got slept in, then hurried up and got dressed and drove straight to Bob's wedding. A highlight of the wedding, Nicole sang a Telsa song to Bob and everyone held up lighters.. Ahh.. classic!

Megan and I at Erik's wedding

Here's a pic of Geoff, Kermie, Megan and me at Bob's wedding. (they were the other couple that did both weddings).

Then Monday I sat on the couch and watched a ton of TV. Whew long weekend. Posted by Picasa

No comments: