Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm slow at this

I think last Monday I said to myself, I need to update this with the weekend happenings.. Well today is Friday and no update. Blah. anyway, I'm sitting here bored, so I'll go into the timemachine and recap last weekend (as if anything special happened!).

Sat night, Sam, Tim and I went to see AFI / Tiger Army. Good show.. I still remember the days of drinking outside Gilman and then cruising in to watch them.. I call it the pre-makeup days of AFI. Their shit is still good, but nothing beats those old songs!

Sunday watched football.. Lots and lots. Then Monday went and saw my great Raiders get killed by the bastard Chargers. Damn!!! Alright, nothing else I can say about that. Oh my new seats are pretty good. I'll have to take a picture from them next home game.And with that.. I'll end this.

Gotta have a pic with each post right? Well here's the hotel room that we had for Erik's bachelor party in Cabo. I took 3 whole pics and they all look like this! We do have others, but the drummer from Pennywise has them ... and that's a totally different post!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: