Last weekend was fleet week. We had a last minute party on the roof. The usuals came out and it was great. I took about three pics and I'm not even sure if any are worth putting up here. I need to buy a new camera.. My current one is a brick and I don't like carrying it around (well I did get it 4+ years ago - thanks Mom!) Hell, maybe I'll upload a pic from last year (you'll never know!) Anyway, I gotta remember to bring my camera to Oktoberfest this weekend.. I'm sure I'll get some good pics from that event.
sports: Sunday watched my Raiders try to do the 0-16 season. Tim's Lions are fighting us for the first round draft pick. Dodgers are out of it.. They lost fair and square; at least we swept the loser Giants. For now, I'll root for the A's. When's basketball start? Go Lakers!
No comments:
Post a Comment